venerdì 28 dicembre 2012

MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER!

I sing in a band called ROBERTA & I NEGRONI, one of the coolest project I've ever made!!

The members of this band are 3 dear friends of mine and I can say they are like brothers to me!!

We play 50's and 60's songs and we like dancing and screaming, feelin' what we're doing till the bones!!

I usually hear that MUSIC can save us, can JOIN PEOPLE, I think it's SO TRUE!!

Last summer during a gig my dudes said a girl of the audience lost her father the day before, he suddenly passed away. But she came, with some friends, to spend two liberating hours and try to smile a little bit.

When I sang, I hardly tried not to think about that because I could cry...the fact she was there for us, for our music in such a sad moment, it moved me so much!

 
Music can give relief, smooth rough edges, can make enemies to become friends, can join body and soul! Music is a kind of Prayer!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

xoxo