lunedì 14 gennaio 2013

CHOICE

I think that men and women can choose to dedicate their life to strong aims and on the basis of their personality, they can decide if give their whole life and mind to these project or share their heart with an other person.

But I believe in choice.

I think that constraints are neutering and spiritual death.

I had terrible experiences with nuns and priests and I realized that the reason was their oppression, frustration.

Nuns and priests should have the chance to get married or to dedicate their heart to other specific aims...like a laic person.

Alberto Sordi said he never got married because cinema was his only target and he felt he couldn't focus on this kind of art if he had a family too.

Is it so hard to understand??



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

xoxo