lunedì 28 gennaio 2013

SENSE OF GUILT

I had the chance to see the new Tarantino's movie titled Django Unchained yesterday: it's super and I suggest you to go and see it too!!


 
However, I have to admit that I was not able to stand some frames, because of their cruelty and because of the dishonorable history of slavery, which is sadly current even today (let's think about all the women forced to whore...).

And a sense of guilt overtook my emotions, because I am white and white people let all this nightmare happened.

Maybe due to the remembrance of  the Shoah, I immediately compared my feeling with the sense of guilt that most of German people felt and feel in front of the Holocaust.

Being absent is not a sufficient excuse...




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B50gspVDNZA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

xoxo