giovedì 25 ottobre 2012

WHAT'S BEEN YOUR FIRST MOVIE?

My first movie's been E.T.!!

I was a little child, I was 5 years old as it arrived in Italy in December 1982. My mother and I went to see it in a small cinema in Brescia, where I lived that time.

I remember it impressed me so much that I talked about E.T. all day long with every little friend at the nursery school the day after and I convinced them to remake the most salient settings (I was the Director and...I was E.T. of course)!

I immediately fell in love with that cute creature and its red-light finger!

I don't know why I liked it so much: maybe because the fear to loose the way home is so common among children!

Emotion was so high that if I see this movie now, it makes me feel so moved like the first time!

That day, magic was in the air: as soon as I left the cinema, I took my mother by hand and heaved a sigh...I looked at the sky and it was pink!

Probably it was the sunset...but I'm still not so sure!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

xoxo