venerdì 26 ottobre 2012

DIAZ

Summer 2000: I was working at the Arena of Verona during the Opera Season, for the first time.

One night, a police man who helped us for security issues, saw a guy who wore a red T-Shirt with the face of Che Guevara on it.

He grumbled "If I had a truncheon, I would hit him till the end of the night"!

Because of the political view the young guy's T-Shirt and hairdo suggested.

21st July 2001: same job for me, at the same place and all I remember is the big confusion during those days: Genoa, the G8. Carlo Giuliani and Mario Placanica. A terrible face-to-face. Rage. Fear. And a shot.

Finally, Diaz. But this is an other story. This is a tragedy of innocents!!

I cried a lot yesterday night, in the middle of the movie, I could not stand it anymore. No longer!

Watch it. It should be part of the Educational program in schools all around the world.




And do never forget!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

xoxo